Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ireland trip- canceled

Due to a sudden and serious hospitalisation of my Father-in-law, my husband & I have canceled our trip to Eire.We are of course disapointed but aware that our place is here with the family.So, a big fat raincheck is in order for the future, which for now, cannot be planned.

One day, we shall go,enjoy and of course research my roots.But I do not expect to do so in 2010.
Priority goes to family this time.

Best wishes to all and happy researching.

2 comments:

Rekhna said...

I think you have taken a good decision.Family relations should be given highest priority.
Regards,
genealogical services

Barbara said...

Thank you so much.
Of course, family is what our hobby is about.Living family with needs and those who are deceased.

Have a great day.