Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Carroll links !

I very recently did a reorganization of my sidebar links.

Take a few moments to discover some of the newer additions to the Carroll links.The surname links are now in three categories :
USA
History
Worldwide

Also included is a category for Carroll reunion sites.

I call upon all those who may have a Carroll website that I have missed, or other Carroll reunion groups. You can e-mail your link address to me ( my address is on my blogger profile), or write me a comment with your info.

I'am currently finishing up an excellent book that I will be posting about the next time. This will take us back to the era of the Molly McGuires, in Schuylkill county.No genealogist who has miner ancestors in the area, can neglect learning about this History.

Have a great day and Happy Hunting to all.


No comments: