Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Calling all Carrolls in Milwaukee and beyond


I received an e-mail from Dr. Joseph Carroll, who resides in Milwaukee,WI.
Joseph asked if I could publish a notice to announce a Carroll reunion.

It is my pleasure to do so.

On August 14-17 2008, a Carroll Clan Reunion will be held with Milwaukee's Irish Fest.If you live in this area or in the state and would like to join in, I suggest that you take a look at the reunion website :


I will eventually set this as a permanent link.Take a few moments to browse this website, where you will find information the reunion. Among the events is a special book signing session by Ronald Hoffman. Mr Hoffman wrote" Princes of Ireland,Planters of Maryland". This is a book about Charles Carroll of Carrolltown, signer of the Declaration of Independence.
Joseph has a blog to keep you up to date with the latest happenings with the reunion. The blog is called :


You can contact Dr. Joseph Carroll at :



Joseph,I will come back and keep up to date with your reunion news.
Have a nice day and Happy genealogy hunting to all.

No comments: