Friday, August 10, 2007

Correcting an error

I would like to Thank Dave for e-mailing me about an error in one of the texts that I recently printed.My cousin had already warned me, but in all my excitement, I neglected to change it !

Here is the link to the page for Andrew Carroll and Catherine Burke

Originally it was printed :

" Catherine Burke, his wife, was seventeen years younger and there is nothing to show if they came to America together or if her family followed later based upon the birth date of their first son, Patrick in 1855 probably in Tamaqua, PA (now called Jim Thorpe, PA) St. Jerome's."
The original text sent by my cousin Gerry, had the wording Jim Thorpe, that Gerry admitted was an error.

I have fully corrected this portion. Tamaqua is not the same city as Jim Thorpe.
I just wanted to bring it to your attention. I'am sorry if this may have caused some confusion.


Thank you again Dave.

Have a nice day.

No comments: